Welcome to the Shootist's Indoor Range!
The Range at The Shootist has just undergone a significant upgrade from its original build 18 years ago. Gone are the days of the grey paint and pistol only.
The Shootist now offers you the ability to bring any caliber up to 300 WinMag. All of your pistols, ARs, AKs and Shotguns can now be shot on any lane. This HALF Million dollar upgrade now provides more to YOU our customers in the enhanced capabilities, better bullet containment, air flow and target carriers. As a fixture of Englewood for nearly two decades, this family owned business is returning the support that so much of the Denver area has given it. If it has been awhile since you came in, or if it is your first time, come check it out.
SAFETY, EQUIPMENT and RESTRICTIONS
Gun Safety Is Everyone's Responsibility. We want you to enjoy yourself and have a good experience while you are here. To that end, here are the fundamentals that you can expect from us - and we will expect of you. NO STEEL CASE OR STEEL CORE AMMUNITION.
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- DONT WALK IN THE FRONT DOOR WITH A GUN IN YOUR HAND.
- Keep your guns in the case or your holster until you are on the range.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Loose or lowcut tops and open toe shoes can ruin your experience.
- Know how to use your gun safely
- ONLY shoot at the targets - not the walls, stalls or carriers. WE WILL CHARGE YOU - IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
- Keep your eye and ear protection on at ALL TIMES while on the range.
- We WILL NOT allow individuals to shoot or purchase firearms if we believe an individual to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Bring a good attitude!
- HAVE FUN!!!
We will allow calibers up to 300 Winchester Magnum. All handgun calibers are good to go on any lane. 5.56/.223 AR-15s, AKs (with Brass Ammunition), 7.62, 308 and 30.06 bolt actions or semiautos allowed. Shotguns will also be allowed -Be Respectful of shot overflow to other lanes and targets.
Bring your Silencers in (we sell those too).
Full Auto guns are welcome as long as the operator is safe and competent. Bursts only please.
The Shootist has 10 lanes that are 20 yards in length.
The target carriers will allow you to adjust the distance between you and the target from 1 to 20 yards and anything in between.